BSAVA Scottish Congress
At BSAVA we have been looking at the effects COVID-19 may have on our events scheduled for the second half of 2020. As the situation is still very unclear it is impossible to predict what restrictions will be in place during September. After careful consideration we feel that it would be best to postpone until 17th &18th September 2021. This will take place at the Inchyra Hotel in Falkirk. Full details will be available in due course.