What to expect from the hybrid event
The exhibition which will take place in Central Hall (Manchester Central) will accommodate innovative feature areas that will attract, inform, educate and retain the audience at a variety of times throughout the day.
In parallel with the live event in Manchester, we will be boosting the global audience levels by promoting a virtual congress platform. The platform will include an interactive virtual exhibition hall.
- Our pricing and policies remain transparent; there are no hidden costs. We will work with you to ensure you achieve the very best ROI by tailoring packages to your needs
- We will provide you with a range of exhibitor benefits. For example, complimentary and discounted lecture passes as well as early access to catering areas
- We will support you throughout, providing you with your welcome pack and passes on arrival and an out of hours emergency contact for the duration of the event
- You will enjoy an enhanced hybrid experience in 2022, we will feature your organisation online in parallel with the live event.
- All of our exhibitors virtual and physical will be listed on the website, exhibition floorplan and the virtual congress platform. Listings will include a 50 word company overview, social links and logo, and will be included on the BSAVA Events website and app. Prior to Congress, we will be introducing our exhibitors to the audience via e-shot and social media.
Exhibition opportunities |
Central Hall offers a variety of Space Only and Shell Scheme booths to suit all requirements. Pricing* for these exhibition options are per sqm. You may also choose to supplement your physical exhibition stand by purchasing a Virtual Stand in parallel.
Partnership Opportunities |
If you choose to Partner with us at the Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze level, you will enjoy a complimentary or reduced rate virtual exhibition stand. Exhibitors who reach a spend level of £6,000+ will automatically receive Partner status and receive additional benefits. Create your own Partnership package with a stand and/or sponsorship items - learn more
Virtual Exhibition |
The virtual exhibition hall will allow leading industry representatives to have an online presence to supplement their in-person attendance in Manchester. You may also choose to only exhibit virtually if you prefer.
Exhibitors can engage with online users via the live chat function (with option for 1:1 video calling), and provide resources and handouts on their booth for delegates to view and add to their congress bag - much like they would at the face-to-face event.
The online audience can enjoy all content (including exhibitor assets) live and available on demand within the platform for 8 weeks to all delegates.
Booth attendee reports including GDPR compliant contact details (subject to opt-ins) will also be made available to you.
What to do next?
If you are interested in joining us at the BSAVA Congress 2022, please review the prospectus and complete the booking form. Should you wish to discuss your requirements or check availability please do contact us .
Key information & dates |
Venue | Manchester Central, Manchester City Centre, M2 3GX
Exhibition Live Phase | Thursday 24 - Saturday 26 March 2022. The exhibition will be live online and chat functions activated in parrallel
Early Bird Booking Deadline | 30 September 2021
Post Event Promotion | Online platform is marketed and remains live with exhibition stands open and scientific sessions available on-demand for 60 days