The BSAVA Virtual Congress programme is now live!
Please note the programme is subject to change & regular updates
New CPD, New Format
With a NEW format centred on discussion, most main sessions will see two speakers deliver short presentations followed by a live, audience-led conversation .
This is guaranteed to deliver a unique opportunity for you to explore the multi-faceted disciplines of the small animal veterinary world, to see the clinical challenges from different points of view, and to join in.
Our Virtual Congress programme will deliver to delegates:
- Three days of interactive learning, including live presentations, Q&A's and exciting Keynote Lectures.
- Inclusivity - There are no 'vet only' or 'nurse only' streams in 2021! Content is divided into 24 module topics aimed at all members of the veterinary practice. We welcome vets and nurses into any session of interest.
- 130 hours of high quality CPD
- 80 live broadcast sessions across four simultaneous Live Streams PLUS a dedicated Exhibitor Stream
- An On Demand Stream containing over 100 pre-recorded webinars to access at any time
- Access to all clinical content via the online platform for 60 days - missed a live session? Don't worry, it will be added to the On Demand Stream later in the day
- Plus, opportunities to network with colleagues in the lounge areas or visit the virtual exhibition hall in the breaks