Woodrow House Update |
Our office is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Unfortunately you will not be able to contact us by phone at this time. Please get in touch via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Accessing and using the virtual event platform | vFairs joining instructions
We are delighted that you will be joining us at the BSAVA Virtual Congress in 2021!
On Demand Access
The live phase may have passed, but the event platform remains open to new and existing delegates, until 22 May 2021.
All scientific and exhibitor content will be available until this time; thereafter, delegates will able to access most scientific content via the BSAVA library (further details will follow closer to the deadline).
New registrations: from 27th March
Once you have completed the online booking journey and purchased your On Demand Access ticket, there will be a short wait until you will be able to login to the platform.
This is whilst the Congress Team manually import your booking to the event platform. The Team will be uploading all new bookings during working hours Monday to Friday (excl. bank holidays).
If you have booked outside of these hours, your details will be added to the platform the next working day.
We will email all new delegates to let them know when they are able to access the platform.
Logging in to the the platform
When you have received direct confirmation from the Congress Team that your account is ready to access on the event platform, you can log in, in two ways:
- Using the unique URL link included in your email
- By visiting the event platform landing page, and clicking Log In > The email address you registered at the time of booking will be your log in credentials.
If you have any difficulties logging in please contact the Congress Team
E: email@example.com , T: +44 (0)1452 726720.
If you encounter any technical difficulties with the platform please contact the technical support team
Using the platform
We have produced a step by step video guide to using the platform. It’s just a few minutes long and we really recommend watching this before you enter the event. It is also available within the helpdesk menu tab within the platform. This will help you get the most out of your time at Congress. We think you will find the platform very user friendly.
View the video below.
BSAVA Virtual Congress | How to video
A bit about Congress 2021
We have quite a lot going on at Congress, here is a very quick summary of the main aspects. Please explore them all within the platform and on the Congress website:
- The Auditorium: Scientific Streams 1-4, Exhibitor stream, On-demand scientific stream (including BSAVA affiliate webinars). Check out the programme
- Poster Hall: Over 40 posters from our clinical abstracts presenters are displayed within the poster hall
- The Exhibition: With 50 booths to explore it’s an incredible opportunity to find out about latest products, enter prize draws and leave a message for booth reps! Take a look at our exhibitors
- Health and Wellbeing: Visit the Health and Wellbeing @ Congress stand in the exhibition to take a break from the science. Activities include yoga, magic, baking and the virtual run plus others. Find out more
- Chat rooms: The chat rooms provide a networking facility and enable text, audio and video chat. Whilst these are closed to new messages during the On Demand phase, you can catch up on any earlier discussions that took place during the live event days.
On Demand Content | Available For